NEW SUCCESS FOR ECOPILOT IN WATES INNOVATION COMPETITION
Ecopilot is delighted to announce that it has been selected to join the Wates Sustainable Technology Services marketplace following a recent call to market ready sustainable solution providers.
Wates Sustainable Technology Services is a technology brokerage service that seeks to promote the adoption of emerging energy and resource-saving technologies to the Wates Group’s blue chip customers and partners.
Ecopilot will now join a range of market-ready sustainable technologies in the Wates Sustainable Technology Services Marketplace that will be invited to pitch their sustainable technology to blue chip customers and partners of the Wates Group.
Since it’s launch in Sweden, Ecopilot, a division of Latour, has helped nearly 1,000 buildings to reduce their carbon emissions and energy bills. All an end user needs is a BMS system, the more sophisticated the better, and Ecopilot will use a number of constantly varying data sources and the thermal mass of the building itself to vastly reduce the bought energy consumed by the system.
Dr. Zainab Dangana, Manager of Wates Sustainable Technology Services, heads up a team of experts that identify, select and promote market ready solutions and are dedicated to providing a platform for the 95% of market ready sustainable technologies that are never normally considered by key corporate decision makers.
Dr. Zainab Dangana said:
“This platform can transform access to the supply chain for suppliers of market ready innovative products and accelerate their route to market. Ecopilot is a product that we are keen to put in front of our customers.”
Ecopilot’s UK Managing Director, Nick Kirby, said:
“It feels like we have walked into the Dragons’ Den and emerged victorious! We truly believe that Ecopilot is leading a trend for technological innovation that will, over the next few years, result in automated decision computers being considered business-as-usual.
We have a very sophisticated technical division in Sweden that understand the biggest energy saving opportunity isn’t just about turning systems on but often comes from knowing when to turn things off without any negative impact!”
* Click here for more information on Wates Sustainable Technology Services
* Ecopilot saves energy by utilizing the free heat supplied to the building every day through computers, staff, lighting, etc. This heat is stored in the building’s walls, floors and ceilings as well as furnishings and thus the building works as a big thermos.
* Ecopilot coordinates the installed systems and takes into account the reality in terms of thermal storage capacity, indoor temperature, air quality and weather forecasts.
* Ecopilot also contributes to a more even indoor climate. Why waste resources by warming at night time and cooling during the day? Who drives a car by pressing on the brake and the accelerator at the same time? By utilizing the building’s ability to store energy, Ecopilot offers huge savings.
* The technology is proven and has in turn led to overall average energy savings of c25%
For more information contact:
Nick Kirby, Managing Director, Ecopilot UK Ltd
email@example.com, 07803 212211
ASSET+ ENERGY PERFORMANCE
The Hub, Fowler Avenue, Farnborough Business Park, Hampshire, GU14 7JF
Paul Burnett, Managing Director
T: +44 (0) 1252 302116